Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holidays!!

Been traveling this holidays. From the 15th - 18th December, I had an awesome time in Supernatural Camp!! Had a wonderful experience with God and learning His words. Being a group leader isn't a walk in the park for me but we came through the process. Great experience I would say.

19th December
Attended the Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra. Had a great time there with my friends and all.. One thing I was kinda irritated is.. MY DINNER WAS HORRIBLE!! RM16.90 FOR A MISERABLE PIECE OF LAMB AND SLOPPY PRESENTATION?!?! THAT'S ONLY WORTH RM8.00!! Anyways back to the orchestra, Getaran by Chow Jun Yi was pretty interesting, Symphonic Dances from West Side Story was enjoyable as well as Symphony No.1 in D by Mahler.. Really enjoyed the performances.. Good job to the musicians who reads this. =D
YING YING YOUR LATE!!!

20th December
Prom!! Wonderful night with friends, good food, good music, dateless *gasp* XD Played dressed up so to speak.. As for dinner, had 2 bowls of Minestrone Soup, 2 plates of Garden Greens, 1 plate of Lamb, Rice, Roasted Potatoes and Squid, and dessert. Delish.. XD

21st December
Shu Run's farewell.. Had a fun time there in the park with the mosquitoes sucking our bloods out. XD Gonna miss her.. Shu Run!! If your reading this, take care and God bless.. Will chat in Skype!!

Well I got 4 more days or so to pack my luggage before leaving for Korea.. Hope I come back in one piece.. Please pray for me and my mom so that God will protect us when we are in Korea.. Thanks..

Signing off,
Brandon

P.S. I'm blogging with my new laptop!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment