Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back To My Hill Sanctuary.

Holidays at last!! Free from the bondages of SPM!! And I'm up in the hills again, sitting by the kitchen balcony for the sake of getting internet services.. Well, I didn't expect the temperature here to be around 19 degrees Celcius here.. (Can't seem to input the symbols here) My hands are stiff and aching due to the cold but it's nice to have a weather like this. Kinda wondering if there will be any stars tonight. Hmm..... Even so, I'm quite clueless on what to snap here.. I snapped several species of birds and flowers during my last visit.

Well, my relatives are playing Mah Jong together while I'm sitting by the balcony watching the Swiftlets fly pass by with great speed. Hearing lil birds tweet by the nearby shrub. *relax*

No comments:

Post a Comment