Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chinese New Year Trip, Day 6

Woke up rather fresh in the morning. Went to town and drank Iced Coffee only cause everytime I see food, I feel like vomiting =.= When to the market for some 'window shopping' (although there are no windows). When back to the hotel as I was rather tired, slept until 12.30pm and the whole family departed for Penang.

Our first stop is the Immigration Counter, spent 1/2 hour there, and left for Sungai Petani to send my uncle to his car. Once done, we headed our way to Penang (includes my uncle that was dropped off in Sungai Petani). Once we reached Penang, when to Air Itam, get the car, went to Hotel Royal again. Went down for dinner after unpacking, I went back to the hotel alone once done eating and took a nice warm shower.. Ahh~~~~~ Now in the laptop, don't plan to go anywhere else, wanna relax and try to chat with someone. Waiting for that person to online now.
Will be back in Subang tomorrow. Hope I won't feel sick again.

Signing off,
Bcmkit

No comments:

Post a Comment